and Purchase information
|Puppies are sold on an AKC Limited Registration|
|Click on this link to learn more about limited registration
Checks are accepted for deposits only. The balance due must be paid for in cash when the puppy is picked up. Pick of puppies is given in the order of deposit received.
Deposits for puppies is $200.00 to $500.00 with the remaining purchase price due when puppy is picked up or if the puppy will be flown out full payment must be made 3 weeks proir to puppy being flown to new owners. Puppy picks go by deposits received: 1st deposit on females first choice of females, 2nd deposit on females 2nd choice female same for male puppies: 1st deposit on males first choice of males, 2nd deposit on males 2nd choice male puppies. Deposits are non-refundable.
|This puppy is guaranteed to be in good health and free from communicable diseases for 24 hours after pick-up or delivery . If this puppy should become ill during this time, seller is to be noitified and puppy is to be returned to seller immediately.
1. All guarantees apply to the original buyer only. Guarantees are not transferable.
2. All puppies must carry our kennel name ELKENS as a prefix.
3. Dog Must not have whelped or sired a litter.
4. Elkens recommends giving the vitamins NuVet Plus to puppy through a two year period (we recommend for life of puppy). My breeder discount code #83454 1-800-474-7044 or you can go to their web site at
5. This puppy is gurananteed to be free of non-functioning hip dysplasia and PRA eye problems (PRA is blindness) up to 25 months of age. We do not guarantee elbows, shoulders or hocks.
6. All puppies are sold as Pet Quality and are to be spayed or neutered by the time they are 15 months old.
7. If before 25 months of age the dog is suspected of being dysplasic or to have PRA, this is the procedure to be followed:
Submit x-ray to Othopedic Foundation for Animals (OFA) for their judgement. Notify ELKENS Labradors, reg. by letter giving your name, address, phone number, dog's name, AKC number, age, sire and dam's names and a copy of the OFA letter, stating what the problem it. Dog must be at least 6 months of age and not more than 25 months of age. All costs for OFA, fees etc. are the responsiblity of the buyer.
If dog is found to be dysplastic or have PRA problems, to Qualify for replacement:
The dog must be spayed or neutered at the buyers expense, by your veterinarian, and a letter from him/her stating that he/she has done so, must be sent to us.
The AKC papers Must be sent back to Elkens Labradors, reg.
Replacement of puppy:
If the dog meets all of the conditions of the guarantee, ELKENS agrees to replace the dog with a puppy of Equal Quaility, same Sex and Color, to be selected from a litter at our discretion. IF the price of the replacement puppy is higher than the price you paid for you puppy, you must pay the difference.
No Cash Refund Will Be Made. Only Puppy Replacement.
We will make every effort to replace the puppy as soon as possible.
ELKENS Labradors, reg. is not responsible for any other accidents, conditions, ailments, death, disease, etc, to the puppy after pick up. If hip OFA does not pass due to an injury or accident the puppy/dog might of obtained, Elkens Labradors, reg. is not resposible and there will be
No replacement puppy.
|ELKENS Labradors, reg./Elenore Diehr reserves the right/first option to get/buy puppy back if buyer needs or wants to sell, give-away or place puppy in another home or release ownership in anyway.|
|click on Star to go back to puppy page|